Thank you for your generosity that allows us to continue our shared mission.
If you would like to donate by mail, please send a check or money order to:
Living Classrooms Foundation
802 S. Caroline Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
ATTN: Shannon Fries, Donations
Living Classrooms Foundation, a non-profit educational organization based in the Baltimore-Washington, DC area, works with a wide variety of children and has a special commitment to serving young people who are disadvantaged, underserved, or at-risk. Without effective interventions and empowering education and employment-training opportunities like those provided by Living Classrooms, this population is highly vulnerable to the risks of school dropout, unemployment and involvement with crime. Living Classrooms' hands-on, experiential programs motivate students to value the relevance of learning, finish high school, and prepare for careers.
We currently provide 35 education and workforce development programs reaching over 40,000 students per year. We have had much success, yet there is still a great deal of work to do on behalf of at-risk youth and the community. We are seeking financial support that will enable us to continue programs that are making a difference in the lives of youth.
For more information, email : Thara Taylor
Additional Ways to Donate:
Living Classrooms collects and uses personal information from donors that includes: name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, Living Classrooms keeps a record of each donor’s giving history. This information is kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used in our development process to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make accurate budget projections. Living Classrooms does not sell, trade, rent or share names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses of our donors. We will use contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address) of donors for these purposes only:
- Distribute receipts and thank donors for their donations
- Inform donors about news, upcoming fundraising events and other activities of Living Classrooms
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy. As a rule, Living Classrooms publicly recognizes a donor by publishing a donor’s name unless the donor explicitly indicates that they would like their donation to be made “anonymous” when making a donation. Properly anonymized donor information can be used for promotional and fundraising activities. If you have questions about this policy or would like to make changes to your contact information, please contact : Shannon Fries at email@example.com